Micromesh provides the ultimate organic solution for protecting your growing crops from pests and insects. Our blankets allow air and moisture through so your plants stay healthy and well nourished. Even better, there is no need to remove it when watering or giving liquid feed, just apply directly through the mesh.
The ultra fine mesh is only 0.6mm, which is small enough to keep out cabbage root flies, carrot flies, white flies, onion flies, flea beetles, vine weevils, aphids, and others.
- Forms a barrier against insects, birds, animals, and frosts
- The ultra fine mesh is only 0.6mm, which is small enough to keep out cabbage root flies, carrot flies, white flies, onion flies, flea beetles, vine weevils, aphids, and others
- Also keeps out bees, wasps, cutworm, caterpillars, moths, and butterflies
- Allows sunlight, watering, and easy access to crops
- Green tint provides shade and retains moisture
- Model #50-7000 can be cut to size as required!
- Pre-cut blankets come with fabric loops; use Ground Pegs to secure (#50-2000, 12-pack)
Pre-Cut Blankets in 8', 12', and 16' available Fall 2016!
#50-7000 Micromesh Blanket (16.5' x 5.8')
- Tip: can be cut to size!
- Product: 198"L x 69.6"W
- Pack: 13.8"W x 19.7"H
#50-3510 Pre-Cut Micromesh Blanket (12')
- Has 24 Fabric Loops
- Product: 144"L x 144"W
- Pack: 11.4"W x 15.4"H
#50-3500 Pre-Cut Micromesh Blanket (8')
- Has 16 Fabric Loops
- Product: 96"L x 96"W
- Pack: 9"W x 13"H
#50-3520 Pre-Cut Micromesh Blanket (16')
- Has 32 Fabric Loops
- Product: 192"L x 192"W
- Pack: 12.2"W x 16.1"H